In light of the recent coronavirus pandemic, we are taking extra precautions to ensure that our patients remain safe and healthy during their visits to our clinic. Your health and safety is our top priority.
To ensure the safety of our patients, visitors and staff, we continue to monitor the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic and to proactively ensure our patients and workforce remain safe and protected, Alpine Surgical is asking patients about their recent travel history and if they exhibit symptoms of respiratory infection, including:
- Fever greater than 100.4º F/38º C
- Coughing, or
- Shortness of breath
If you or a household contact (e.g., child, live-in relative, etc.) is experiencing a cough, fever, shortness of breath, or other cold- or flu-like symptoms, OR if you have potentially come in contact with anyone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19, OR if you have traveled to a country/region that has tested positive for the coronavirus in the last 3 weeks, please make sure to inform our office when you contact us to schedule or reschedule an appointment.
Thank you for your cooperation. We wish you and your loved ones peace and good health.
Your Trusted Source for Varicose Veins
Our experts at Boulder Vein Center are specialized in a wide array of venous insufficiency conditions. We are able to treat some of the most common vein problems including:
- Varicose Veins
- Spider Veins
- Venous Insufficiency
- Venous Stasis Ulcers
Whether for medical or aesthetic reasons, our comprehensive medical team works closely to provide innovative treatment options and vein therapy for virtually all vein problems. Boulder Vein Center is dedicated to providing advanced treatment of venous disease. Board Certified Surgeons and vein doctors, Dr. Richard Fox and Dr. Akin Beckley, have the expertise to provide complete vein care treatment using the latest techniques with a gentle touch. We are honored our patient care has been recognized by US News and World Report Top Doctor, Patients’ Choice Award, America’s Most Compassionate Doctors and Best of Boulder Award.
Why Patients Prefer Boulder Vein Center:
- Dr. Richard Fox and Dr. Akin Beckley are Board-Certified Surgeons who have had rigorous surgical training and examinations to ensure patient safety for all venous procedures. You will receive expert medical care, whether you come to us seeking treatment for spider veins or more advanced forms of vein disease.
- Thousands of patients have trusted our team to treat their vascular (vein) issues.
- Our comprehensive patient-centered approach allows you to focus on your healing while we navigate the rest.
- We offer a wide range of vein therapy and treatment options which allow you to return to your normal routine and activities as quickly as possible.
- Patients don’t have to travel all over town to different offices to be diagnosed and treated. We provide comprehensive care in the convenience of our comfortable, state-of-the-art office.
- We offer multiple procedures on the same day saving patients time and money.
- We provide diagnostic and treatment measures using the most current equipment and techniques.
- We accept most major insurance providers, as well as Medicare. Varicose vein treatments are often covered by medical insurance. Our on-site experts will work with you and your insurance carrier.
- Boulder Vein Center is a bilingual facility with fluency in English and Spanish. Our dedicated, friendly staff will be more than happy to serve you.
- Boulder Vein Center is fully accredited center from the IAC. The IAC provides facility accreditation specific to vein centers providing testing for superficial venous treatment and management.
Boulder Vein Center is committed to excellence in the treatment of venous disease including varicose veins and spider veins. We hope you find our website informative. Please do not hesitate to call us if you have any questions or concerns. We are here for you. Welcome to Boulder Vein Center!